A Few Great Places to Eat in Mount Morris Park Area
In recent years, Harlem morphed into a foodie destination for New Yorkers and tourists alike. Some of Harlem's best eating spots are concentrated between 116th Street to 126th Street between Malcolm X Bvld and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. Here's 14 choices if you're in the neighborhood.
- Amy Ruth's - Chicken & waffles are legendary at this down-home restaurant.
- BLVD Bistro - Rated top by Food Network, BLVD Bistro’s main attraction is brunch.
- Kingston - New restaurant with a cool bar that caters classic Jamaican cuisines.
- Sexy Taco - Lively spot for night outs that highlights San Francisco style tacos and artisan drinks.
- Little Bamboo - Stylish sushi bar that serves rice bowls with your choice of rice and “protein” and sauce.
- Sette Pani - Low key Italian restaurant has been serving the Mount Morris area for over 15 years with great food and Jazz nights.
- Bara Wine - French grub & boozy weekend brunch in a bright space. Tuna Niçoise is a must!
- Harlem Shake - Casual spot for burgers, shakes & more in a modern, diner-like setting with large outdoor seating.
- Chai Walli - Unique restaurant & bar offering creative Indian fusion fare & occasional live music with great back yard.
- Cheri - Top rated French restaurant with eclectic decor, garden seating & inventive, organic recipes.
- Harlem Pizza - Pizza parlor offering unique brick-oven pizzas, calzones and many others. Lexington Pizza is a must!
- Sbocca - Italian couple from Rome opened this restaurant that generated rave reviews.