Harlem opoly Game
Harlem opoly Game
- NiLu is a Black owned business
- Gift Pro: Ship to multiple addresses from a single checkout.
- US Shipping since 2020
- Google rated 4.7 100+
Harlem-Opoly is a unique multi-player game that focuses on the art, beauty, and history of Harlem during the height of the Renaissance. It’s a high-quality board game that can withstand hours of play and gets you in the feels for all things Harlem and Black Excellence.
It takes players through the highs and lows of the Renaissance period, the major landmarks of Harlem, the famed personalities of the era, and so much more.
So, can you win it?
We promise you’ll get excited, frustrated, happy … all the emotions of a highly competitive board game while learning and having fun with your family or friends.
About this Board Game:
- Learn About Famous Harlem Personalities. Draw chance and community cards showcasing Josephine Baker, Fats Waller, Joe Louis, Lena Horne, Marcus Garvey, Walter White, Arturo Schomburg, Countee Cullen, and Florence Mills. (Names not familiar? Trust us, you’ll love their stories.)
- Enjoy properties and take a few chances when you buy them. Harlem-Opoly will take you on a trip through some fantastic places. Think the Apollo Theater, Savoy Ballroom, 135th Street Library, and more.
- Instead of railroads, look out for the four historical churches: Abyssinian Baptist Church, Mother A.M.E. Zion Church, St. Philips Episcopal Church, and St. James Presbyterian Church.
- Pick cards from the “Tree of Hope” Chance and Carl Van Vechten Community Chest.
- Get that money. What’s a monopoly game without the bank? Get $200 St. Clair dollars each time you pass Soap Box Corner and rack up those St. Clair dollars.
- Learn as you play about historical events: The Great Migration, Silent Parade, Red Summer, and Civic Club Dinner.
- Be inspired to build generational wealth. We want our players to learn about building wealth in both assets and legacy and we’re sure, young or old, you’ll be inspired to as well each time you play.
- Includes 6 custom sculpted pieces: car, dance shoes, theatre mask, mic, martini glass, and feather quill and ink.
And to make the game even more fun, head on over to Harlem Roots and learn more about each place and character in Harlem-Opoly. You’ll definitely be able to show up and show out on games night with your wealth of knowledge.
Is the Harlem-Opoly Board Game for You?
With two to six players, it’s a great game and a fun learning tool for family games night, homeschooling, and teaching kids about the history of Harlem.
It’s time for Harlem-Opoly, and it’s waiting on your roll.
Carolyn Johnson (Harlem), Founder.
Shipping Made Easy
Place an order with us by 12 PM ET and we'll hand it to a carrier (UPS or USPS) same business day or next.
We'll work with you and the carrier to address damaged, lost or stolen during transit. Remember choose wisely.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 191 Malcolm X Blvd Harlem New York between 119th and 120th street.
Our in-store pickup hours are 12 PM to 7 PM on Tuesday
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
At this time, we do not offer Local Delivery. Feel free to have a local carrier or uber driver pick up your online order.
We offer international shipping through DHL. Provide the address and choose international carrier.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country.
NiLu is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.